Medinilla myriantha (Malaysian Orchid)
Medinilla myriantha is commonly referred to as Malaysian Orchid or Malaysian Grapes. It is an epiphyte in nature, so it likes needs a porous potting soil. The flowers start light pink and darken to purple. The blooms of last for months! This is an easy to grow shade or house plant. The berries are NOT edible.
- Great for shade and containers
- Hardy zone 10-11
- Soil moisture: Well-drained to moderately dry
- Attracts butterflies.
- Pink blooms resemble grape clusters.
- Great for hanging baskets.
- Shipped as a live plant in 4" pot.