This unique new variety features thin leaves with a jagged edge. Great for potting.
- Grow Time: Finish a 6" in 12-16 weeks
- Temp: below 45°F plant may go dormant
- Light: 65%-73% shade, likes high light, but will do reasonably well in 80% shade
- Soil: aerated mix containing bark, coarse perlite and peat moss
- Mature Height: 4-5'
- Pot Size: 9-10"
- Hardiness: Zone 9
- Major Pests: Mites (Control: Avid, Pentac, and Kelthane)
- Diseases: Alternaria, Botrytis Blight, Anthractnose, Phytophthora/Pythium Rot, Rhizoctonia Root and Stem Rot, and Xanthomonas Blight
- Origin: Unknown
To order call 1-800-974-2558 or enter your quantity below and order online.
Order 3 or more and each plant is only $10.00, a savings of $2.95 per plant.
This product is currently out of stock.